"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

YAY!

I have some exciting news to share with everyone! As of Thursday, the University of Washington has formally invited me to enter the next academic year at their institution. Hooray! All of the transfer information clearly says not to expect an answer until June-July, so this was very surprising news. However, it really came at the best time since I was starting to grow frantic and restless in my plans. But for now I think I have a clear goal: A major in English (possibly with the Creative Writing option) and a minor in Near East studies.

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me during this awful waiting period. I am so glad to have this part of the process finished. Now all that's left is housing, financial aid, placement tests, registering, and maybe the actual school work.

Edit: How could I forget? If you haven't read about the latest find of Herod's tomb, I personally find it quite fascinating. It's been found on Herodium, one of his great fortresses. It's in the West Bank and very visible from Bethlehem. It hasn't created much of a stir in actual Israeli news, but they've been fairly preoccupied with Olmert and the latest political drama.
A, 9:56 PM

1 Comments:

w00t to the Nanners (again)! Note to self though, if I wanna take advantage of some free Subway action, I better get back to the Ash Smear asap. Purple & Gold, yo-

nate
Blogger Le Nathanwich, at 6/11/2007 6:14 PM  

Add a comment