"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Samaritan Passover

Hello again! I'm clocking back in just to share this link about the Samaritans on Mt. Gerizim celebrating their Passover. (www.haaretz.com)

I had the opportunity to visit Mt. Gerizim just a few months ago and saw the area where they celebrate their Passover ceremony. When I was there, they were apparently using the area for stretching exercises, but a model inside the museum gives a better layout for ceremonial use.

Since I'm posting I might as well give a full update. I'm back at my old job making sandwiches and frying various food products at the local grocery store. When I'm not working I'm catching up on reading (it's so wonderful to have so much english literature at my disposal!), hanging out with friends and my parents, trying to study Hebrew and stressing out about college. It's a good life. If you live in the valley and haven't connected with me yet, give me a call!
A, 12:40 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment