"Squeeze the World"
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Well, it's been another full day. I went into Tiberias early to run the sports class with F, my most recent travel buddy. The man who usually leads the class is celebrating his 25th Anniversary, so we had to improvise and try to keep control. The main difficulty of the class is the constant drama. We have the younger girls who will find any excuse not to participate, or will participate until they get "tagged" or put on a team without their best friend. There are also the older boys who play dirty and are sore losers. This means that unless they are all on the same team, the game will end with no explanation as they continue to yell or ignore each other. Thankfully there is a time limit on the class and one of the carpools was late so it was even shorter. After the sports class, I found the fastest ride to Nazareth to help out at the Village. It was a busy day with many tour groups, a production team, a school group and a few different meals. It was incredibly hot and my eyes still haven't recovered. Oh, and I got back to a village next to AQVNT just in time to do childcare for a parenting class.
So... I think I'm going to go to bed soon. It's strange to think that I only have a week left.
So... I think I'm going to go to bed soon. It's strange to think that I only have a week left.
A, 12:54 PM
1 Comments:
i can't wait to see you, come home now!
