"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Quick update

So it's been almost two weeks... wow. It's really been great to be back home. The first few days I spent trying to adjust to my surroundings and catch up on sleep after my flights and time zone confusion. One huge positive about my timing is that I never had to worry about the Spring Daylight Savings adjustment! It was mixed in with everything else. Then we had a few days together with the whole family. That was a really wonderful time, it kind of felt like Christmas. It was sad when people left, but it's cool to know that I can easily contact them and we're even in driving distance of each other!

Now, for these last few days I've been trying to connect with different friends and people. It's been a beautiful week so far and we even tried to fly kites in the park- not very successfully.



I had one job interview this week, not very promising, and am trying to find other places to apply. Also I will be sharing on Sunday and still am not completely prepared. I'm sure it'll be fine, though. It's only supposed to be around ten minutes, anyway, so I have to speed through like a fiend!
A, 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment