"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Cairo pictures uploaded!

Cairo
A, 3:14 AM

2 Comments:

Anna - I know that your mom is looking forward to your homecoming. I'm not sure how you feel about leaving for home soon, however I will miss receiving your letters. I so thank you for thinking of all of us in the United States and taking time out of your busy life to share your experiences with us. It has been greatly appreciated.
Love Aunt Da
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2007 9:54 AM  
that's what she said. ahahahahaha-

nate
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2007 8:10 PM  

Add a comment