"Squeeze the World"
Sunday, February 04, 2007
ahem
My dear faithful readers:
I have many things which I desire to tell you, but it is my last night in Cairo and I have an appointment to keep on Road 9. So. I hope I am able to update again soon with greater detail and safely back in AQVNT. This might be a small miracle, so I request your supplication.
Please do not be alarmed by unanswered emails as I've been rather busy and I have plans to watch the Superbowl on Monday, so I will probably be avoiding the internet until then. I hope the weekend finds you well.
I have many things which I desire to tell you, but it is my last night in Cairo and I have an appointment to keep on Road 9. So. I hope I am able to update again soon with greater detail and safely back in AQVNT. This might be a small miracle, so I request your supplication.
Please do not be alarmed by unanswered emails as I've been rather busy and I have plans to watch the Superbowl on Monday, so I will probably be avoiding the internet until then. I hope the weekend finds you well.
A, 8:33 AM