"Squeeze the World"
Monday, January 08, 2007
status update
So, I think it's safe to declare myself recovered, though I've had some nasty headaches here and there. I've been able to keep food down, and that's really the main thing. I'm glad that it was only a short spell and I'm getting right back into things. Today I went into Nazareth to help out at the Village, and I might go back in tomorrow after I finish at the school. They have a few volunteer groups coming through, and it sounds like they're giving them some hard labor. One group is a bunch of farmer boys, though, so their main adjustment will be working in a dress and using first century tools!
I didn't make it to congregation on Saturday, so I'm not sure how the rest of the community is faring, but hopefully more of the children will have recovered by now and things will be able to proceed as usual. I hope everything back home is going well, I've heard that things have been windy.
I didn't make it to congregation on Saturday, so I'm not sure how the rest of the community is faring, but hopefully more of the children will have recovered by now and things will be able to proceed as usual. I hope everything back home is going well, I've heard that things have been windy.
A, 12:23 PM