"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

so much for that

After my triumphant post a few days ago, and rejoicing that I had yet felt sick, I woke up this morning completely nauseated. That's right- I caught the stomach flu. Unfortunately, I have neither a couch or TV, so I've been improvising with my tactics all day. I really really wish I had some 7up, but today is Shabbat and no stores are open. Alas!
A, 7:51 AM

2 Comments:

Hi, I am just checking to see if your comment thing is working okay.
Love you, Dad
Blogger Pastor Andy, at 1/07/2007 1:49 PM  
Anna - I am so sorry that you are ill. Perhaps you can find someone to make you some good Chicken Soup! I love you
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/08/2007 8:19 AM  

Add a comment