"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

So I'm on my way out the door, and thought I'd ask you something:

If you fall asleep with socks and slippers on both feet and wake up the next morning with one foot bare, would you have any immediate assumptions? Because I'm still confused.

I'll write again in a few days, off to the desert!
A, 4:33 AM

5 Comments:

Yes, I do have immediate assumptions....
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/20/2007 4:24 PM  
Do you remember any of your dreams
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/21/2007 2:18 PM  
i'd have to assume that one foot went to the airport.




groan.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2007 12:09 AM  
I have a terrible time remembering dreams, but the airport one made me laugh. You'd be surprised how many dangerous devices I can fit between my toes and STILL walk!
Blogger A, at 1/23/2007 5:29 AM  
i'll take credit for my cheesy joke, if it made you laugh :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2007 11:05 PM  

Add a comment