"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

hooray for oranges!

Everyone around me is sick!!! This epidemic is growing to absurd porportions! Thankfully, there are still hearty healthy people about the place, but whole families are coming down with the gross icky cold-flu thing. Yesterday twenty of the school kids were sick, and all of the teachers as well. Instead of working at the school, I ended up babysitting for a family and later watching Hoodwinked with some friends. That is an exceptional movie, I must say. I had low expectations back when it was in theaters, but it ended up being quite refreshing.

It seems like oranges and varieties of oranges have been my main staple as of late, and I attribute my health to my lazy diet. Oy vey, I am tired. Good night, and in case I don't see you, boker tov, lila tov, and shalom.
A, 12:42 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment