"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hooray for Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! It has been a great day, and I would have to say that I am content with Christmas of 2006. I woke up early this morning and opened presents while skyping my family (who were also unwrapping their own gifts). My Christmas corner is unfortunately much less cute, but it's all good.

After that, T and I went to Nazareth (after missing the bus and other random adventures) and had a brunch with the Nazareth Village volunteers. We played games and had a gift exchange before going into Tiberias. There, we went to a candle light service and a big buffet at the Scots Hotel.

It was a good day, and I had a lot of fun with both my family back home and friends here.
A, 2:54 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment