"Squeeze the World"
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Holiday weekend!
A few days off from both the school AND Nazareth Village. Hooray! Tonight we had a huge group from Hertzliya, where most of the ambassadors and other international VIPs live. So... I'm not really sure where all the people were from, but there were a lot of them. It made the whole ordeal rather hectic, but I hope they enjoyed it. I play flute for one of the songs, but my fingers were so cramped up from the cold that it hurt to transition between notes. Thankfully, the girl playing Mary has a gorgeous voice so my mess-ups are hardly noticable.
They played a few songs from the concert this morning in the congregation, and I hope I can get my hands on the cd, and hopefully the music as well. Hebrew is a very rhythmatic language, so their worship songs are so fun to sing.
We have been blessed with great weather this whole week, even though today was much colder than usual. For the past couple days it's looked like rain, which would make the program a rather miserable experience, but the rain's held off each time until sometime late at night. Toda la El (that's Hebrew for "thank the LORD")!
They played a few songs from the concert this morning in the congregation, and I hope I can get my hands on the cd, and hopefully the music as well. Hebrew is a very rhythmatic language, so their worship songs are so fun to sing.
We have been blessed with great weather this whole week, even though today was much colder than usual. For the past couple days it's looked like rain, which would make the program a rather miserable experience, but the rain's held off each time until sometime late at night. Toda la El (that's Hebrew for "thank the LORD")!
A, 2:31 PM