"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy 2007!

Since I last updated, there have been various changes in my life. (1) The Nazareth Village Christmas Program came to a close, as did our daily trips into Nazareth. It was a bitter-sweet ending, but in all a success. (2) I have just recently acquired a flat-mate. She and I have already had several adventures together, but now we even live together! We have good fun together. (3) It's 2007! At least it is here. My flat-mate and I, along with another girl from the village, were the authority figures for a New Year's celebration tonight. Our basic rule for the handful of teenage girls (and one boy) was that if we weren't enjoying our time, then the party was over. Fortunately, they found that our ideas of fun weren't too off the mark and we all had a good time together.

I shall include in this entry a picture of me with the previously specifically mentioned girls for reference. Happy New Year!
A, 3:15 PM

1 Comments:

Happy New Year Anna
We are having a great time in London
Love Aunt Da
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/01/2007 6:27 AM  

Add a comment