"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

whinewhinewhine

I have not been getting an appropiate amount of sleep lately. At the beginning of the week I found out that the nights have become incredibly cold and I had difficulty sleeping because I had to try so hard to keep warm. These houses weren't made to stay warm- more to let the air come through during summer. So I've removed the wimpy covers that weren't helping and piled on some blankets, and so that problem has been partially removed. Of course there's the usual problem of finding so much to do and losing track of time- but then yesterday I went into Nazareth to help out some and go to a staff dinner (scheduled at seven and started at eight) and didn't get back until late. It was a lot of fun, though, and it's always good to see them again. Today I intended to take a nap as soon as I got back from the school, but instead I came home to people picking olives in my front yard, and so I helped out with that and got distracted by not having internet again. I think the company just tried to collect from my frozen card. So, most of this paragraph was created entirely for the purpose of me talking about olive harvest and complaining about internet problems.

My parents are coming on Tuesday! Woohoo! Expect lots of pictures from my dad at his blog (see sidebar) in a couple weeks because he has two cameras!
A, 8:36 AM

3 Comments:

oh yes...and i lent your father my 2gig card!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2006 1:33 PM  
Please give your parents a hug for me. Also sing Happy Birthday to your mom.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2006 5:02 AM  
woot woot
Blogger Amazing Tyler, at 11/10/2006 10:56 AM  

Add a comment