"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

update

Well, the little boy went through surgery last night, got six plates in his skull. He was doing really well this morning, he woke up and was talking, he was on medication so they didn't know how his eyesight's faring. I spent the night with the kids last night and most of today. The youngest one was in Haifa with her parents, and she and her father came to visit. They're borrowing a friend's car for a couple weeks, I think. Just after he left to go back, he called and said the boy's nauseated and feverish, but he didn't have an IV and is likely dehydrated.

Thanks for your prayers!
A, 8:14 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment