"Squeeze the World"
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
I'm in Nazareth right now, but I just heard word about a family back in AQVNT. They're new immigrants and have had non-stop problems since before they even came here. Just today, their second-to-youngest child, a four year old boy, crashed on his bike and an unprotected handlebar connected with his temple on the way down. He and his mother are en route to the hospital in Haifa at this very moment. The father is also on his way (only one could go in the ambulance) and their other five children are back home.
Also, this morning the engine died in the car (the third time since I've been here), so they are also without personal transportation. Most of their immediate means will probably be met within the community, but this family, especially the little boy, really could use all the prayer they could get.
Also, this morning the engine died in the car (the third time since I've been here), so they are also without personal transportation. Most of their immediate means will probably be met within the community, but this family, especially the little boy, really could use all the prayer they could get.
A, 6:13 AM