"Squeeze the World"
Saturday, November 18, 2006
A busy time update
There have been some complaints about my lack of updates, so I'M SORRY, GUYS. It's been pretty crazy and I don't have internet so... :( Right now we're trying to help a family make a home network and upload video onto their computer. Not much luck so far.
Anyway, we've been having a great time touring the last few days, and we're heading over to Jerusalem tomorrow. The first day, we went around the lake and saw Capernum, Tabga and Bet Shean, and finished the day of touring with dates and pizza from Kibbutz Kinneret. The weather cleared up nicely on Thursday for our tour on the Golan.
Yesterday, we spent the day at Nazareth Village. Benny Hin or whatever his name is was supposed to make an appearance and slay everyone in the spirit, but he didn't show up. It was pretty disappointing, we even got the goats excited about it. We took the tour and dressed up to entertain the tourists, and it was rather fun overall. Evone said that my dad looked good in a dress and that my mom and I looked like sisters. We picked up some backlawa for Shabbat and got to rest after our day in the sun.
This morning we went to the local Congregation and are going to the Arab congregation in Nazareth tomorrow before we take off. It's been somewhat exhausting, but it's also been a great time together. I doubt that I'll be able to update again until later in the week, but I'll try to make a more indepth entry then. My apologies to my faithful readers, and I hope that you are not destitute in my absence. I promise to return soon.
Anyway, we've been having a great time touring the last few days, and we're heading over to Jerusalem tomorrow. The first day, we went around the lake and saw Capernum, Tabga and Bet Shean, and finished the day of touring with dates and pizza from Kibbutz Kinneret. The weather cleared up nicely on Thursday for our tour on the Golan.
Yesterday, we spent the day at Nazareth Village. Benny Hin or whatever his name is was supposed to make an appearance and slay everyone in the spirit, but he didn't show up. It was pretty disappointing, we even got the goats excited about it. We took the tour and dressed up to entertain the tourists, and it was rather fun overall. Evone said that my dad looked good in a dress and that my mom and I looked like sisters. We picked up some backlawa for Shabbat and got to rest after our day in the sun.
This morning we went to the local Congregation and are going to the Arab congregation in Nazareth tomorrow before we take off. It's been somewhat exhausting, but it's also been a great time together. I doubt that I'll be able to update again until later in the week, but I'll try to make a more indepth entry then. My apologies to my faithful readers, and I hope that you are not destitute in my absence. I promise to return soon.
A, 10:42 AM
1 Comments:
Whew - thank you for writing. I was beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms.
Give Mom & Dad hugs & kisses for me.
Love
Aunt Da
Give Mom & Dad hugs & kisses for me.
Love
Aunt Da
, at 11/19/2006 7:49 AM
