"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Monday, November 27, 2006

back into things

When I got back to the school, I was given a whole new set of responsibilities. Instead of correcting papers, supervising recess, or other gentle tasks, I'm in charge of clearing out a storage room which has been untouched for at least a decade and transporting the contents around the block. I'm not sure how I'll be able to do this yet, but I'm sure it'll work out. My other duties involve clearing off their huge balcony with a gorgeous view of the lake and being the full-time janitor until January. The balcony really is pretty amazing, but unfortunately it overlooks a beach that is frequented by men in Speedos. (pardon me for an immature outburst: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww) It is sad how one of the only good things American fashion is one of the few Israelis didn't adopt.

Hope you're all enjoying the snow!
A, 9:10 AM

6 Comments:

Guys in speedos are grody.
Blogger Amazing Tyler, at 11/27/2006 10:33 AM  
Hey, I use to wear speedo's...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2006 6:32 AM  
I agree with Anna and Tyler!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2006 9:38 AM  
Dave - what do your children say when they hear you use to wear a speedo - EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Anna - please please take some pictures off the balcony
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2006 11:25 AM  
Dave- That just enforces my point.
Blogger Amazing Tyler, at 11/28/2006 10:01 PM  
Touche' Dave!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2006 9:17 PM  

Add a comment