"Squeeze the World"
Monday, October 30, 2006
the turkish shores...
We had planned for today to be a day of visiting the town and the different sites nearby, but several consecutive changed that. We did take some time during a break in the rain to walk along the beach, and that was very lovely. Very windy, but still gorgeous. It's amazing to watch the waves during a storm and imagine Paul or Odyseus weathering the downpour and waves.
A guy who works at the hotel has been constantly showing up and thinks that he is very charming. It's been a little awkward, but we avoid him as much as possible. I nearly cut his fingers off the other day when he was a little tipsy. Intoxication is no excuse for having touched my computer! I actually realized yesterday that I have not been a full day without it, but this only shows my devotion to keeping people informed! And as much as people seem intimidated by it being a Mac, they are constantly drawn to gaze upon it in wonder. Indeed.

Here's the Mediterranean for you!
A guy who works at the hotel has been constantly showing up and thinks that he is very charming. It's been a little awkward, but we avoid him as much as possible. I nearly cut his fingers off the other day when he was a little tipsy. Intoxication is no excuse for having touched my computer! I actually realized yesterday that I have not been a full day without it, but this only shows my devotion to keeping people informed! And as much as people seem intimidated by it being a Mac, they are constantly drawn to gaze upon it in wonder. Indeed.

Here's the Mediterranean for you!
A, 3:45 AM
4 Comments:
When we come visit you, will you let us touch your computer?
, at 10/30/2006 9:13 AM
What an awesome picture. I am sure Grandpa would appreciate it so! I am glad you are having a good time. I am praying for your safety.
Love, Dad
Love, Dad
hahaha.. nice. atleast he would have lost his fingers to a superior machine :D. gorgeous picture!!!
, at 10/31/2006 7:16 PM
Anna, you are an incredible photographer. Come home so we can talk about macs though? Thinking of you.
, at 10/31/2006 7:24 PM

