"Squeeze the World"
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Rain down

We had the first rains today. There were several different downpours starting from early afternoon to evening. It was pretty exciting because each one was a cloud burst with hardly any transition at all. Everything would be calm, then rain would smash everywhere, then it would be still and shiny again. Other than watching rain, I finally got internet hooked up to my place and I have been so happy! Unfortunately, there seems to be a strange filter on the service which has been making downloads and uploads difficult, so I'm not sure what to do with that. I'd like to take a break from the constant misunderstandings in phone calls, but I really would like the service I was expecting from them. Such a difficult life... sort of :)
EDIT:Here are my pictures from Jerusalem!
A, 10:32 AM
1 Comments:
You!
