"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

pictures

This morning I walked around AQVNT and got some shots of the succahs. It was a little hard since some of them are back behind houses, but at least this can give you an idea of the place. Flickr
A, 8:40 AM

4 Comments:

I love these pictures. Have you been "dwelling" in any of these succahs? I love seeing what the town looks like!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 10:29 AM  
so... you get to play on the net, and there are palm trees outside. oh the humanity. I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU FROM THE CORONA COMMERCIAL, NANNERS, JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE LONGER!!!



and i'm singing hang on, help is on it's way, i'll be there as fast as i cannnn... all the way there.. you do have ice makers, non? :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 5:24 PM  
However - she does have to clean out refrigerators.
When you get home you can probably earn tuition by starting a small business - "Have Mold Growing to the Rescue"
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/20/2006 5:54 AM  
However - she does have to clean out refrigerators.
When you get home you can probably earn tuition by starting a small business - "Have Mold Growing to the Rescue"
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/20/2006 5:54 AM  

Add a comment