"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pictures!

Alright, picture posting time! First off, here are two of my projects:


These stripes took way too long to sew, it's sort of ridiculous. I actually have a closer picture, but I wanted to take this opportunity to show Evone and one of the most darling little girls in the world.

The baby's missing it's belt and headwrap, but the dress is the important part, anyway. Once the gift shop is online, I expect all of you to buy these adorable little dolls because they are so cute.

And for those who thought I embellished my description of Middle Eastern traffic, here is a picture of a typical parking job. Actually, this isn't typical, in their standards it's GENIUS.

A, 10:57 AM

5 Comments:

Anna, Oh how I love pictures, it makes me feel like I have been there with you!
Love, Dad
Blogger Pastor Andy, at 9/02/2006 8:50 PM  
Hi Anna, great pictures. Keep sending them. You wanna see what my parkings like, but probably not as creative as that car, wow. We continue to think of you and pray Gods very best for you. Keep going for it!
The Dickens Family.
Blogger whatthedickens, at 9/03/2006 9:42 AM  
thanks for the pics, nanners! how about some of your apartment & the village, eh? :) take care, kid. i love you, and i'm checking your blog here like 3x a day.

-nate
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2006 9:48 AM  
I second the comments already stated! The pics are awesome and you are right those baby dolls are way cute!
Blogger Crescent, at 9/04/2006 8:57 AM  
thats the traffic in nazeret indeed... but not in other areas in israel.
I passed that road some while ago, im thankful to G-D that my car wasnt smashed!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 9:43 AM  

Add a comment