"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hooray!

I have put together a Virtual Tour of Nazareth Village. It's not complete, but hopefully it'll give you a taste of the place.
A, 12:53 AM

4 Comments:

thanks nanners! looks amazing. makes me wanna travel all over again. ciao
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/06/2006 3:53 AM  
Oh no, Mr. Gnome! That's the thought that crossed my mind when the traveling gnome was in the olive oil press. (Of course this is dating myself, when Mr. Bill made regular appearances on Saturday Night Live. Anyone else remember him?)
Blogger Crescent, at 9/06/2006 6:40 PM  
I remember! :)
~ Mary R.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/06/2006 9:43 PM  
disclaimer #2 - no Gnomes were hurt in the making of this slide show.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2006 12:00 PM  

Add a comment