"Squeeze the World"
Thursday, September 14, 2006
For the past couple of days, I have been going to Evone's house after work and spending time with her family. They always serve me lunch and then we sit around and drink coffee as she and her sister try to get her nephew to do his homework. He's at the age where he's starting to learn Hebrew and English, so he goes around saying "capital A, capital A, small a, small a," "how are you?" and "shalom." So far, it seems that a typical arab meal is vegetables stuffed with rice, with pita and olives on the side. It's always an entertaining time.
Today I'm going to experience the medical system here as I get my ears and throat checked. I discovered some half-melted cough drops in my backpack last night, and that's brought a little relief, but it's serious enough that I want to get it checked. This will be my first doctor visit for a long time.
Also, the slideshow didn't work yesterday, so here's an attempt at something different:
Flickr
Today I'm going to experience the medical system here as I get my ears and throat checked. I discovered some half-melted cough drops in my backpack last night, and that's brought a little relief, but it's serious enough that I want to get it checked. This will be my first doctor visit for a long time.
Also, the slideshow didn't work yesterday, so here's an attempt at something different:
Flickr
A, 1:08 AM
1 Comments:
Thank you for the great images of the trip. Hope your trip to the doctor went okay. Tell us your take on their medical care. God Bless!
