"Squeeze the World"
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Organizing pictures is eye-crossing work! I've made it through the CDs we had, but supposedly there are pictures stored on almost every computer in the office, so that will be an interesting job. I'm taking a few days off and visiting the Moores, I haven't seen them since they picked Erin up at 3am Sunday morning, and I don't think I was the most sociable person at the time! It'll be nice to relax and enjoy their company for a bit.
I heard several rockets hit the Jezreel Valley last night as I ate dinner. Without internet, I didn't actually know where they landed until I asked someone this morning. Hopefully Nasrallah and the IDF will stop playing "chicken" soon and put an end to the madness.
I heard several rockets hit the Jezreel Valley last night as I ate dinner. Without internet, I didn't actually know where they landed until I asked someone this morning. Hopefully Nasrallah and the IDF will stop playing "chicken" soon and put an end to the madness.
A, 4:47 AM