"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Monday, August 07, 2006

kaboom! kaboomkaboomkaboom

I am currently writing from a friend's bomb shelter, which doubles as their office. The siren's gone off twice today, but we think one of them might have been a test, since their town hasn't had a regular person in charge of the alarm. Either way, it's been exciting with everyone, including Emily's friends, gathering in the same room. I received several emails from family members last night as they gathered at a reunion, which was very entertaining and touching :) miss you guys!
A, 8:44 AM

1 Comments:

Gene asked if we had heard that you are being evacuated. Sounds like the action is picking up. We love you and think of you often. I now have your picture with the sheep clippers on the refrigertor!
Blogger Florence Robinson, at 8/08/2006 7:41 AM  

Add a comment