"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

fireworks light the sky on high

Well, we actually had a group come through today! A small one, but it's a good sign since we didn't have any scheduled this week. I might start wearing my Jesus sandels everyday again so I don't have to wear the ones here that don't fit and fall off my feet. That was a little frusterating, especially since everything's located on a hillside. Maybe tourism will pick up again since we haven't had bombs for the past couple days.

What we have had are fireworks. Huge, loud and obnoxious fireworks. As I ate dinner at the director's house last night, we were startled several times by the huge booms that shattered the night. The perpetrators stood right next to an intersection, and threw the fireworks right into the street despite a constant stream of traffic. Only in Nazareth.
A, 1:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment