"Squeeze the World"
Friday, August 11, 2006
coffee goes well with kanafe
The Wedding party was good fun, but exhausting. I don't know how they can handle a full week of parties like that, but they are very social people. And I was told that the music was quiet compared to usual parties, but my head was throbbing as I left. Everything was fun, and definitely a "cultural experience."
We have a couple tour groups coming through this week, one this afternoon and another tomorrow morning. I think that this one is from New Zealand, though I'm not sure about tomorrow's. The tourism industry is certainly in a slump, so we're finding other jobs to keep busy. We've had a couple alarms go off and the usual jets overhead, but otherwise it's been quiet here in Nazareth.
We have a couple tour groups coming through this week, one this afternoon and another tomorrow morning. I think that this one is from New Zealand, though I'm not sure about tomorrow's. The tourism industry is certainly in a slump, so we're finding other jobs to keep busy. We've had a couple alarms go off and the usual jets overhead, but otherwise it's been quiet here in Nazareth.
A, 3:07 AM
1 Comments:
First time I saw the gnome pages. Cute. and informative. Keep up the good work!
