"Squeeze the World"
Saturday, July 22, 2006
lazy sabbath
I have decided that since I have extra time on this Saturday afternoon, that I shall begin describing my situation at the Nazareth apartment. So, the apartment is rented from a Hospital which has a convenient distance from the Village. In fact, the proximity is so convenient that we are serenaded by the Village's donkey several times throughout the day.
We have two bedrooms, each with two beds, and a living room area, as well as three half-bathrooms (not one and a half bathrooms). Our kitchen is smallish, but two people can stand inside and both be useful, though three would be pushing it. We have a gas stove, which I am very excited about, and the other appliances in which a kitchen should be outfitted.
The city of Nazareth enjoys at least one wedding a night, all taking advantage of the acoustics provided by the hilly disposition of the land and featuring fireworks. There is also a youth camp just down the hill which plays techno in the morning. Also down the hill is a street crowded with stores and their entrepeneurs. Here you can buy cheap pita and chocolate milk as well as olive wood crosses and keychains. Overall, the city is lively and fun, with rarely a boring moment.
We have two bedrooms, each with two beds, and a living room area, as well as three half-bathrooms (not one and a half bathrooms). Our kitchen is smallish, but two people can stand inside and both be useful, though three would be pushing it. We have a gas stove, which I am very excited about, and the other appliances in which a kitchen should be outfitted.
The city of Nazareth enjoys at least one wedding a night, all taking advantage of the acoustics provided by the hilly disposition of the land and featuring fireworks. There is also a youth camp just down the hill which plays techno in the morning. Also down the hill is a street crowded with stores and their entrepeneurs. Here you can buy cheap pita and chocolate milk as well as olive wood crosses and keychains. Overall, the city is lively and fun, with rarely a boring moment.
A, 5:00 AM
4 Comments:
Anna, you are a superb writer and capture so much in your words, I am so proud of you! You go girl! I feel like I am almost there with you!
Love, Dad
Love, Dad
I agree with your dad. What am exciting place to be at this time a dn space. Blessings, Aunt Nancy
, at 7/23/2006 8:28 AM
Nancy, Can we buy a vowel??
Anna, Thanks for all the updates.Have lots to say about whats going on, but it would sound like this Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaa. Loave ya, Dave and Family
Anna, Thanks for all the updates.Have lots to say about whats going on, but it would sound like this Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaa. Loave ya, Dave and Family
, at 7/24/2006 5:24 PM
hahahahahaha.... i'm with dad. minus the you go girl business. mom sent me an e-mail that included the phrase "bling-bling" in it last week too,,, what's going on??? -Nate
, at 7/30/2006 2:00 PM

