"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Disaster!

Well, the internet has been down in my apartment for almost five days now, and it's driving me crazy! The only way I've been able to access my email and news has been by bringing my laptop over to the Village to use their internet. But at least I can do that. On Sunday, a pastor from Virginia was visiting and gave the message. It was nice to hear a sermon in English! A couple of guys there have been helping interpret, but it's so different hearing from the actual speaker. I talked with him for a while after the service and also had lunch with him and the pastor's family. Erin left for the airport Sunday morning, and has arrived safely home. It will be quiet around here without her, but I'm managing alright. I really wish I knew Arabic so I could communicate with everyone better. I've been receiving so many encouraging emails, and it's been wonderful. Thank you everyone for all your support, it makes each day more bearable.
A, 11:22 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment