"Squeeze the World"
Monday, June 12, 2006
Last weekend marked my parent's 25th Anniversary. We went on a short camping trip up the Icicle where Matthew and Jessica made a surprise visit and we managed to keep warm despite the forces of nature. We also had lunch the next day at my grandparent's house to celebrate, and we plan to go up to Lake Wenatchee this weekend. Good times.

Also last week, I managed to send out a big mailing of letters. If all goes as it should, my audience has probably tripled and I'm a little nervous so... hello! If you haven't noticed the subscribe bit along the side, it makes it so that you don't have to check this page over and over and will send any updates to your inbox! Very handy.
I only have three more days left of this quarter, and after that I can start making serious progress with packing and cleaning the piles of things I've collected over the years. Yay!? I'm really not sure which is better, but both need to be finished. Oh, and for an Israel-related bit, I found a great article in the Seattle Times about traveling the Holy Land, read it here.
Good day to you all!

Also last week, I managed to send out a big mailing of letters. If all goes as it should, my audience has probably tripled and I'm a little nervous so... hello! If you haven't noticed the subscribe bit along the side, it makes it so that you don't have to check this page over and over and will send any updates to your inbox! Very handy.
I only have three more days left of this quarter, and after that I can start making serious progress with packing and cleaning the piles of things I've collected over the years. Yay!? I'm really not sure which is better, but both need to be finished. Oh, and for an Israel-related bit, I found a great article in the Seattle Times about traveling the Holy Land, read it here.
Good day to you all!
A, 4:37 PM
1 Comments:
Anna-great to have updates along the way with you. Loved the article out of Seattle. We pray for you daily as you seek Gods calling. Bless you, Howard, Bonnie and Jennie Johnson
, at 6/13/2006 12:30 AM
