"Squeeze the World"
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I tried putting a countdown on here, but Blogger wouldn't let me. I'm not going to mess with it now.
My parents and I had dinner tonight with Brian and a couple who met on a Kibbutz. It was very interesting to hear about their experiences with the area and the people, and their son was adorable.
It was really neat to see some of their pictures, I was especially interested in Masada and the history surrounding that place. It seemed that most of their photos were of "this is where _______ happened, and that's the church they built on top of it." Oh! and they have hedgehogs all over the place, so I look forward to trying to domesticate my own.
My parents and I had dinner tonight with Brian and a couple who met on a Kibbutz. It was very interesting to hear about their experiences with the area and the people, and their son was adorable.
It was really neat to see some of their pictures, I was especially interested in Masada and the history surrounding that place. It seemed that most of their photos were of "this is where _______ happened, and that's the church they built on top of it." Oh! and they have hedgehogs all over the place, so I look forward to trying to domesticate my own.
A, 1:41 AM