"Squeeze the World"

Here I hope to record the next adventure of my life and keep everyone back home updated on my travels. I'm not sure how consistent my posting will be, so I've set up a subscription tool to notify people on each update via email. I'd love to hear from anyone while I'm gone!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

"visionless workers"



Many have noted that I appear to lack enthusiasm or a vision for my upcoming trip. This isn't uncommon for me, but the numerous comments have often caused me to doubt. I don't have a clear idea of what I'll be doing, and that usually only bothers me when I try to explain to others.
Jim Ramsey, a missionary to South Africa, helped me realize today that, despite popular opinion, that isn't a deterrant. He and his wife spoke in our church, she about their involvement with teen challenge and healthcare, and he about being the "liver" in the body of Christ. He began his missionary career with no vision and was therefore available to enable the visionaries.
A, 7:03 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment