"Squeeze the World"
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Update!
Right now my hair is in a complicated mass of curls and bobby pins while I wait for Prom. It's cool that I've gotten to go to dances this year. I never really went to any until my senior year, so I'm making up for lost time.
So.. we received an itinerary for my trip, it's posted here. We still haven't decided on a return date, so the lower half is completely theoretical. The version that was mailed to us (via snail mail) says that I fly from Lake Tahoe to Heathrow on the way back. Hopefully that will get figured out.
School's going fairly well, and I'm enjoying my job in the WVC library. I do get a little tired of shelf reading, but it's a good environment and I get to see some different aspects of library work.
Other than that, I've been enjoying the spring weather and trying to keep my head together. Hope everyone else is doing well!
So.. we received an itinerary for my trip, it's posted here. We still haven't decided on a return date, so the lower half is completely theoretical. The version that was mailed to us (via snail mail) says that I fly from Lake Tahoe to Heathrow on the way back. Hopefully that will get figured out.
School's going fairly well, and I'm enjoying my job in the WVC library. I do get a little tired of shelf reading, but it's a good environment and I get to see some different aspects of library work.
Other than that, I've been enjoying the spring weather and trying to keep my head together. Hope everyone else is doing well!
A, 4:48 PM