"Squeeze the World"
Friday, April 07, 2006
The ticket
We finally have the details for my ticket to Israel! We leave July 3rd from SeaTac airport, and fly through British Airways, stop in London for tea, then arrive in Tel Aviv on the 5th. Thank God for travel agents. I don't think I could meddle with airports, time zones, international politics, luggage, layovers, prices and whatnot for a living. Now I just have to pay for it. Yay?
A girl from Ellensburg will be traveling with me as well as Brian Picchi. Erin will be returning at the end of the month, and Brian leaves sometime before then, I'm not exactly sure. Though I've navigated airports alone, they've all been between here and California. International airports could be slightly more difficult, and I will be very glad to be traveling in good company.
A girl from Ellensburg will be traveling with me as well as Brian Picchi. Erin will be returning at the end of the month, and Brian leaves sometime before then, I'm not exactly sure. Though I've navigated airports alone, they've all been between here and California. International airports could be slightly more difficult, and I will be very glad to be traveling in good company.
A, 12:36 PM